Town centre outreach
We work in partnership with Rochdale Safer Communities, which aims to reduce crime and disorder in the borough of Rochdale.
Our PHP Intervention and Prevention Workers go out into the Rochdale community and work with people who are sleeping rough, are begging, engaging in anti social behaviour or committing crime to engage and offer support. Local businesses and the wider community report concerns to us and we we engage with people who are at risk. We provide a visible presence in Rochdale Town Centre.
Service we offer include:
- Housing assessments and support people into safe, secure accommodation
- Tenancy advice and support if someone is in housing crisis
- Financial and budgeting advice
- Talking about positive use of time
- Signposting to partners if there are issues with mental health or addiction
- Health and wellbeing support
- Hot meals, food parcels and foodbank vouchers through our Hub
- Free shower and laundry facilities, that are available through our Hub.
If you are concerned about someone on the streets, please contact us.