How Project 5 works
Project 5 is a free training programme to give individuals the skills and confidence to achieve their goals.
Taking place at our Petrus Hub, it will support participants to boost their self-esteem and help them to develop their employability skills such as CV writing, communication, and teamwork.
The programme uses a person-centred approach to empower participants to recognise that it is their direction, their choice, their future, their way and their journey.
Participants will be fully supported throughout the programme by an Employment Coach from The Learning Foundry and a Petrus Support Worker.
With Project 5, participants can learn at their own pace over their six month training journey, with continued support if they move into employment.
Participants also get the opportunity to experience a work placement, learn new skills, feel more confident in themselves and get ready for work, as well as taking part in a residential trip to Trafford Hall in Cheshire.
The five modules will support and focus on the individual, including:
Project 5 is available for anywho who:
- May have experienced homelessness or have support needs
- Has felt they’ve not always had opportunities to succeed
- Has faced inequality or discrimination in their life
- Is aged 18 and over
Project 5 launched in August 2021 for our first cohort of participants, but there's places available for our programme starting in February 2022!
If you want to take part or think you can refer someone to the programme, get in touch now:
- Speak to your Petrus Support Worker
- Call us on 01706 526289 (Monday to Friday, 9am - 4pm)
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Come see us at Petrus Hub (Mon to Fri, 9am - 3pm, until 1pm on Wed)
You’ll find us at:
Petrus Hub, 73 Great George Street, Rochdale, OL16 1QG