Thank you for wanting to support Petrus!
Our Community Store raises funds that help us to support people experiencing homelessness or in housing need.
While our Store remains temporarily closed, we're unable to accept donations.
Please keep hold of items you were hoping to donate to us and store them for later when we reopen.
Don't leave any items outside the Store as our team cannot process your generous donations at this time.
We have absolutely missed our customers and can't wait to welcome you back inside when it's safe to!
How else can I help Petrus while the Store is closed?
There are a few ways you can continue to support us.
1. Donate online to our Virgin Money Giving page
2. At our Petrus Hub, we are looking for the following donations:
- Sleeping bags
- New and unused food containers for our breakfast takeaway service
To arrange drop off at our Hub (73 Great George Street, Rochdale, OL16 1QG), please call our team on 01706 526289 (Monday-Friday, 9am to 4pm).
3. Take part in or promote our 'Walk a Mile, Change a Life' challenge - maybe even nominate your friends to get involved too! Find out more information here.
4. Check out the incredible items we're selling over on our eBay page!